- Joined Department of Computer Science at Durham University as Assitant Professor.
- Submitted our survey paper on "Technologies for Trustworthy Machine Learning: A Survey in a Socio-Technical Context" to ACM Computing Surveys Journal
- My paper got accepted in ACM Conference on Fairness, Accountability, and Transparency (ACM FAT*) in Barcelona in 2020.
- Participated in W3C Technical Plenary and Advisory Committee Meetings (TPAC) in Fukuaka, Japan for advising on the security aspects of sensors in Device and Sensor (DAS) Working Group.
- My final dissertation on "New Advances in Tamper Evident Technologies" can be accessed here.
- Our proposed DRE based Electronic Voting protocol got accepted into phase 3 of "Innovate UK Cyber Security Academic Startups Programme".
- Shortlisted for Stage 2 in the "EPSRC Connected Nation Pioneers Competition".
- Our proposed DRE based Electronic Voting protocol got accepted into phase 2 of "Innovate UK Cyber Security Academic Startups Programme".
- We released the source code of DOMtegrity, our proposed protocol to detect tampering in the web page source code by malicious extensions.
- Our research in accepted in ACM TOPS. Robust,efficient algorithm to identify a #paper by its #fingerprint: http://goo.gl/mpfyrf
- Cited by W3C starndard draft for deviceorientation API, our work was the motivation to add a "security and privacy" section to the standard document.